Looking to join a fast growing engineering firm?
ABE, Inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated individual for an open architectural /engineering position with a minimum of 5 years in design of residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Candidate must possess excellent design skills and be able to take on various roles and challenges. Our environment is high paced and individual must contribute with the other team members to ensure project deadlines are met. Candidate must also posses the ability to produce presentations for client submittals. We are looking for someone with substantial initiative who can be able to take on various projects forward with minimum supervision. This candidate must be willing to train a current or future hires upon the request of the management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Highly Proficient in Auto CAD 2013, Adobe Photo Shop and MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Initiative to anticipate problems and finding solutions / Must be an organized self starter.
- Be able to work on all phases of design(Schematic & Interior Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Construction estimation and scheduling)
- Ability to coordinate and follow through with Consultants and all subcontractors involved in the project.
- Substantial knowledge of Florida Building Code and ADA Codes.
- 3D Modeling / Rendering (Autodesk 3D Studio, Google Sketchup)
- Experienced with Revit / Sketchup
- Interior design experience
- Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) is a plus
Please send your resume and portfolio for evaluation. Starting salary is $600.00 /week, depending on the experience. Salary is non- negotiable. This is a full time position.
Please govern yourself and apply for this position if you meet all of the requirements mentioned above.
We are in search of a senior designer with skills in both interior design/architecture that has 5 years experience in high-end residential projects. This person must work well in a team environment and bring a strong sense of self to the interview.
Senior responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following…
- Design: Candidate must embody a passion for design that aligns with our firm’s culture while excelling technically with furniture plans, elevation studies, millwork, custom furniture how to write a conclusion for a lab drawings, and a full understanding of construction documentation. Candidate must have thorough knowledge of products and materials that are being specified.
- Documentation / Technical: field measure, site verification, documentation of client existing furniture. Must be well versed in Excel for budgets and Quick Books for order writing, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Office
- Coordination: installation, coordinating furniture plans, organizing meetings and presentations for client meetings
- Project Management: maintaining a successful project timeline and client deliverables against all deadlines, team coordination, site visit and client interaction
- Mentoring: Candidate will work directly with design associates and will be responsible for continuing their education in all aspects of the industry